I used to always go to the beach after I turned in my grades. Now I think about the beach. Sometimes I don’t have time to think about the beach, but I dream about it. However, in May, we are doing a bunch of fun things that I am looking forward to, and hanging with our kids, so it’s all good. And I’m going to get caught up on sleep which is what I need the most.
Plans for May.
- Go back to New Year’s plan of doing situps every day.
- Go to party that is hosted by Jack Black.
- Do Pilates twice a week.
- Go to San Francisco for weekend and spend Mother’s Day with the kids and drink Bloody Marys and go out on paddle boats and see our friend Irv Davis!
- Run 100 miles.
- Sushi Gen with Bill and Sasha.
- Finish editing my non fiction book.
- Boston Court May 13th and Rose Gallery May 14th.
- Going out to Raymond Bar with Ron and Bianca and Vanessa.
- Tamale dinner with city laureate at our house.
- Going to see play at Boston Court.
- Dinner with Eloise and Colleen.
- Back to San Francisco for Tobi’s graduation from SFSU with her Masters!
- Wine tasting with Tobi and Molly.
- Los Angeles Philharmonic with Hila Plitmann! http://www.laphil.com/tickets/next-on-grand-green-umbrella-john-adams-conducts/2015-05-26
Okay, May’s going to be super fun. I’ve just gotten started.