Mark’s surgery is currently scheduled for tomorrow. We very much appreciate all the kind well wishes that we have received from people all over the country who we didn’t even know cared about us. It’s been amazing how everyone keeps telling us that we’re going to be all right. I almost believe it. Thank you everyone who has reached out to us.
Good advice that people have given me during this crazy time
1. Put on your own oxygen mask first.
2. When was the last time you ate?
3. Wear your seat belt
4. Just focus on your family.
My kids’ advice:
1. We got this.
2. Mark is a Jedi knight and the force is strong with him.
3. We’re ninjas.
4. Ninjas in pajamas are still ninjas.
5. This is part of our amazing story. We’re epic.